The contents (hereinafter referred to as the "Contents") provided by PRISM Project (hereinafter referred to as the "Project") are protected by copyright laws and other applicable laws.
However, together with our fans and creators, we hope to realize a world where people from all over the world can "find something they love and feel happy every day.” To this end, we have established guidelines for the secondary creation of the Content.
Permission is granted only to the extent that the secondary creation is done in accordance with these guidelines.
Precautions for use
- Secondary creative activities should be carried out within the scope of your own responsibility.
- Please respect the fan community and creators as well as the Content and the agents affiliated with the Project.
- Please fully understand and comply with the terms and conditions, applicable laws and regulations, and other rules of the platform where you are using the secondary creation.
- Please note that this guideline does not apply to content that is used in its unaltered state, or content that is merely altered and lacks new creativity.
Use of secondary creation by the Project
- When the secondary creation of the Contents is published, it is deemed that the user has agreed to allow the Project and the third party designated by the Project to use the work without any restrictions and free of charge. This term is valid for all secondary creations, regardless of whether or not tags related to the Project are used when the work is published.
- Concrete ways of use include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Introducing or using the secondary creation in any other way, such as through live streaming or posting on SNS, without prior confirmation. In such cases, the work may be trimmed or otherwise edited while respecting its identity.
- To use the work for official commercialization. In such cases, the management will consult with you in advance.
- Acts of fraud or threats against the Project or other third parties.
- Acts that impersonate or misrepresent the Project or other third parties.
- Acts of providing benefits to antisocial forces, etc.
- Any act that harms the dignity of the Project, Project-related persons, the Contents, or other third parties.
- Unauthorized commercial use (for commercial use, please obtain prior approval from the Project).
- Any other actions that the Project deems inappropriate.
Injunction of Use
- The Project may also terminate the permission at any time, regardless of the preceding paragraph, if it deems the use to be extremely inappropriate.
- The Project shall not be liable for any damages arising from the termination of the derivative works based on this clause.
The Project assumes no responsibility for any problems that may arise from derivative works.
Revision of the Guidelines
These guidelines are subject to change. The revised guidelines will become effective from the time they are posted, unless otherwise specified by this project. Please check this page each time to ensure that you understand the project guidelines.